What is Distance Education?
Distance education is an education system which does not require students and teachers to be in the same physical environment and interact with the Internet and other communication tools. This system is more economical and easier for employees, especially since there is no time constraint.
Why distance education?
* There is an audio and video system independent of time and space.
* Students can gather in a virtual classroom and communicate with each other
* Provides lifelong and on-the-job training.
* Provides equal opportunity for those who cannot get education on time.
* Various educational materials, lecture notes, files and other resources can be shared from the teaching system which is active 24/7.