FEDEK conducts accreditation, evaluation and information activities for the curriculum of different disciplines (Science, Literature, Science-Literature, Language and History-GeographyFaculties). InTurkey, it has been established to contribute to enhancing the quality of teaching of Science and Arts faculties.
In this context, FEDEK Accreditation studies have started in 2016-2017 Academic Year.
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) surveys were conducted. The courses' ECTS were organized According to the results of the evaluation.
- The academic period has evaluated with surveys and necessary arrangements have been made
- Non-technical Optional courses (TOS) have been added to the curriculum.
- In 25.04.2013, Turkish Statistical day, the introduction of Turkey Statistics Institue (TSI) is organized with the participation of faculty members and students.
- Meetings have been held with about FEDEK with department personnel and given the meetings are organized for the students