About the Internships of the Students who are not in the Graduate !!!
Directorate of Student Affairs
SELÇUK UNIVERSITY 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ABOUT COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP
In order to prevent health problems that may occur due to COVID-19 Pandemic;
Regarding the compulsory internships of students who are not in the 2019-2020 academic year;
1. If students request and apply to their units with a petition, their compulsory internship can be postponed.
2. Students who are in the 3rd and 4th grades in Faculties and Higher Schools and who have deposited and registered their fees will be able to do their compulsory internship if they apply to their relevant units by filling out the form stating that they take all the responsibilities.
Compulsory internships of 1st and 2nd year students have been postponed during the pandemic in 3. Faculties and Schools. Depending on the pandemic process, the internship calendar will be announced by the relevant units.
4. In Vocational Schools, they will be able to postpone the compulsory internships of their first-year students, or if they apply to the relevant units by filling out the form stating that they have taken all the responsibilities.
5. The units will carry out the compulsory internships of the students depending on the requirements of the programs and the internship instructions related to other situations they may encounter.
6. The execution and evaluation of compulsory internships can be updated by the relevant units according to the situations that may develop depending on the pandemic process.
Sample Application Petition (Faculty) Tıklayınız
Sample Application Petition (School) Tıklayınız
Sample Application Petition (Vocational School) Tıklayınız